The Educator’s Call, LLC offers:
Consulting Services for Elementary and Secondary Schools/School Districts
- Power of Building Relationship with Minority Students: Bridging the Achievement Gap
- Differentiated Instruction: Student-centered Classroom and Technology Engagement
- Implementing Multicultural Curriculum
- Classroom Management: Setting Realistic Goals
- Leading from The Middle as Educators
- Diversity in the Classroom: Do you really know who you are teaching?
- Are you an Effective Teacher?
Consulting Services for Schools of Education at Colleges/University
First Year Teaching Seminars: Walking into The Call
- Survival Drive (USB Drives to use as graduation candidates walk into the classroom)
- First Year Teaching Do’s and Don’ts
- Classroom Management Guide (Developing an Effective System)
- Lesson Planning (training)
- Importance of Differentiating Instruction
- Empowered people, empower people
Consulting Services for Business and Organizations
- Speaker or Facilitator: Empowerment and Motivation
Consulting Services for Non-profit Organizations
Volunteer Recruitment and Retention Trainings
- Volunteer recruitment trainings on how to onboard new volunteers, ways to recruit, and how to connect with potential volunteers.
- Examine current volunteer system, vision/mission of the organization to enhance and/or create resources to assist with existing system (spreadsheets, google docs, etc.)
#DontWriteMeOff Nonprofit Program: Potential Partnerships with Schools (2018)